Cancellation or Reschedule
• Less than 24 hrs’ notice/day of service = 100% of the service fee.
• Within 48-24 hrs from the start of the appointment = $77 to $100
• More than 48 hrs from the start of the appointment = No charge / no fee.
One-time cleanings and Move In or Move Out cleanings require a 65% non-refundable deposit to book your day and time.
It is our priority to keep all employees and clients safe during this pandemic. To make sure
we are doing our part; all employees must do a COVID-19 self-assessment every morning
before the beginning of every shift. If the answer is YES to any of the Covid symptoms they must stay at home.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please send a text or call our office number
909-470-9919 to reschedule your service for a later date. The text message or phone call must be received by 7:00 AM or as soon as
you know you are feeling sick.
Covid 19 Symptoms: chills or fever higher than
100, sore throat, loss of taste or appetite, shortness of breath, cough, congestion or runny
nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
∙ You have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
∙ You have not been placed in quarantine and have not been in contact with someone that has
been asked to quarantine.
We reserve the right to do a cleaning job when arriving at the location if we notice any type of biohazard for our equipment and our team that has not been informed previously. Including traces of blood, human or animal feces, medical waste, or any other substance. The cleaning service will be marked as completed and the payment will be processed in full.
CONDITIONS OF YOUR HOME AND SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate cleaning.
Dishes, tidying up, and straightening bed sheets are done if requested.
Window cleaning we don’t remove screens, we will wipe down the screens when cleaning the windows. If you remove the screens for us we will be happy to clean them. Screens can break easily and don’t want to be responsible for any damages.
Payment – Recurrent services, your credit card will be charged 24 hours to the service date. Appointments are only guaranteed with a credit card or prepayment. If more time is used to clean your home and was pre-approved, the additional charge will be charged right after the approval.
Specifications – Please refer to the Top-To-Bottom or General Clean list to ensure you understand exactly which areas of your home will be cleaned. If an area isn’t listed, you must discuss “special requests” with the sales representative before service commences, as there may be a price adjustment. Go to www.socalcleaningpros.com and click on “Cleaning Services” for a complete list.
- Quote – Prices and hours are based on your accurate assessment of the condition of your home. If we find the condition is not consistent with your description, we will call you and ask for a time adjustment and price increase. If we cannot reach you, and you have not pre-approved additional time, we will only stay the amount of time you paid for, and the quality will be compromised.
- Condition – If there is a lot of activity going on in your home, we will do our best to work around it. Avoid having contractors, painters, and electricians working at the space while we are there, we are not responsible if an area looks dirty after we have cleaned it already, too many interruptions in our routine may prevent us from completing the job in the amount of time estimated. More time may be available for purchase, or we may need to adjust which tasks can be accomplished or forgone due to insufficient time allotted.
- Our Maintenance cleaning is recommended for Weekly, Biweekly, and Monthly services. We combine your needs and wants with our time-tested cleaning methods to create your very own cleaning plan and follow it every time. This service is not recommended for deep cleanings, move-in / move-out cleans, or first-time initial cleans.
Learn about our Top-To-Bottom Cleaning. Contact us.
- We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster. We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
*Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
- Access – Our time starts when we arrive to clean. If we have to wait on someone to unlock the door, there will be less time available to clean the house.
- Unfair Competition – Clients may not solicit our employees to work for them directly in any capacity whatsoever. Contact the office directly to book our staff again. We recognize the professionalism of our employees, always ensuring that they are safe and well taken care of.
- Collections – Payment in full is due at the time of service. checks, nonpayment, or declined credit cards may result in additional fees associated with your account. Failure of payment, information will be kept and sent to a collections agency.
- Our 100% Guarantee – Our work is guaranteed! If you are not satisfied for any reason, call our office within 24 hours for a re-clean of the unsatisfactory areas. Because of the subjective nature of cleaning, refunds are not available.
Before to our arrival notify us if there are any items subject to falling down or not in good shape. We are not responsible for appliances, blinds, surfaces, light fixtures, home furniture braking while we are doing the cleaning. Our cleaners are well trained to work at your home or office, we won’t clean areas that needs maintenance or replacement or that look dangerous to reach.
When pets are inside of the home, we are very careful to keep doors closed so they don’t run loose. Please keep pets with you or in a safe place while we do the cleaning.
Our cleaners are working 8 AM to 5 PM, we’ll try to give enough time for completing the job, if for any reason the service takes more time and we need to stay longer than 5 PM, we will ask the cleaner if she is available after 5 PM, and the hourly rate will be $95/HR
Our schedule is subject to being full every day if the cleaning service is in the morning and extra time is needed we will confirm with the other customer if can arrive late so we can finish the service. Extra time will be $95/HR.
Nontoxic solutions or green cleaning products are only recommended for standard and maintenance cleanings. However, if you request nontoxic products for a deep cleaning please be aware that our staff will need to spend additional time to remove stains, grease, or heavy build-up. We recommend using traditional products for deep cleaning services.
By confirming your appointment and our staff working at your home/office you agreed to the above terms.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to the service agreement.