Moving can be stressful enough without worrying about having to tidy up after you’re finished. California Well Done Cleaning Services is here to take the stress out of moving. The last thing you want to worry about is having to clean your home or apartment and prepare it for the next owners or tenants. We provide thorough move-in and move-out cleaning services that will allow you to focus on what matters most—your new home.
Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning – In addition to our Maintenance Cleaning. Customers can add extras like hand wiping or washing the following: baseboards, cabinets, windows, blinds, and cleaning the refrigerator or oven.
We will always recommend purchasing a Top-To-Bottom Cleaning, a completed service where we can include all the above in one price, recur to this service if you need a full house deep cleaning. Ask our sales representative for more details.
• Clean mirrors (Streak-free)
• Wipe all reachable light fixtures
• Wipe cabinet fronts (when the houses are empty, clean interior and exterior cabinets, inside medicine cabinets, and drawers)
• Scrub shower, shower walls, and tub
• Clean counters, sinks and polish
• Disinfect the toilet and toilet area
• Vacuum bathroom rugs
• Remove trash, replace bags, wipe the exterior of the trash can
• Clean and disinfect the bathroom floor.
• Hand wash countertops
• Wipe or hand wash the backsplash
• Detailed cleaning of sink and polish faucets,
remove hard water and food stains.
• Hand wipe small appliances and other items
• Clean microwave (inside and out)
• Clean and polish oven and refrigerator exterior
• Clean and polish stove top and vent hood
• Detail cleaning under electric range burners
• Vacuum and mop the kitchen floor
• Wipe all reachable light fixtures and ceiling fan blades (If reachable)
• Remove cobwebs and dust wall art and exterior A/C vents
• Disinfect light switches and door knobs
• Hand wipe door frames and doors
• Hand wipe window sills and window ledges
• Dust baseboards and blinds
• Dust TVs, electronics, book tops, knick-knacks, lamps, etc.
• Hand polish all wood furniture
• Dust banisters and handrails
• Vacuum floors and mop hard surface floors
• Vacuum under all furniture (if possible)
• Vacuum living area furniture and crevice
Standard and Deep Cleaning Extras
• Change linen and/or make all beds
• Hand wash baseboards
• Clean oven (interior) and clean refrigerator/freezer (Interior) We recommend removing the food containers, bottles, and items from the fridge before our service. Kindly note that if all of these remain in the fridge, the service duration may be extended.
• Wash interior or exterior windows (must be reachable with a 2-step stool) Window screens must be removed by the client. Screen washing is available upon request.
• Hand wash wood blinds or shutters.
• Hand-wiped interior and exterior cabinets.
California Well Done Cleaning will recommend that a deep clean should be carried out if the house has not been professionally cleaned in the last three months. We recommend a standard cleaning if your home is up to a maintenance level of cleaning.
*We don’t climb more than a 2-step ladder to reach higher levels unless a 3-step ladder in good condition is provided by the client. We don’t lift or move furniture, couches, or appliances. We will be able to clean accessible areas only. If you need us to clean under or behind furniture, client will move these so our cleaner can easily clean those areas for you. We are not responsible for any broken or falling down blinds while we do the cleaning.