Do you S.P.A.R.K.L.E.? Here’s What it Means to Us:
- SHINE with Kindness-Smile and treat others how you would like to be treated.
- PROFESSIONALISM – You look at each day and every new opportunity with optimism. You take on challenges with a great attitude. Communicate professionally with clients and with other teammates.
- ATTENDANCE – Our clients & team depend on you! You are dependable to be at work and on time each day.
- READINESS – Prepare for your day and use all the tools available to their full potential.
- KNOWLEDGE – Understanding your clients and the California Well Done Cleaning process. Asking questions when needed.
- LEADERSHIP – Working confidently on your own and efficiently on a team.
- EXCELLENCE – Our goal is to provide a sparkling, clean home for our clients. Providing the extra attention to detail that WOWs them.
Celia Reyes (Owner)
Celia Reyes started California Well Done Cleaning Services years ago. She started cleaning for her own company then she decided to create a job opportunities for people that are eager to accomplish their goals and at the same time create an impact on our customer’s life.
What to Expect
- California Well Done Cleaning Services IS BUILT WITH the principle of warm, friendly, efficient service AND PROFFESIONALISM.
- Our staff knows how to get the job done, and we often exceed the expectations of our clients. We offer a range of services that we believe will fully meet your needs.
- No job is too big or small for our skilled and experienced staff.
- We are professionals who understand the importance of a clean environment.
Why Working With Us
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive AND Fun Work Environment
- Bi-Weekly Compensation – Our cleaners average $700 to $1100
- Work Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Work Saturdays (Optional)
- Earn Bonuses with Reviews and Performance
- Great Tips
- Retirement plan 401k
- Employees discount up to 40%off
- Birthdays Off
- Major Holidays Off
- We Speak Spanish
Positive And Fun Environment
We love celebration special occasions. We believe not only helps to bring us closer but it creates the most wonderful memories.
We believe in improving every day. There is always something to improve, that is why we always have monthly one on one and team meetings to see how the team is doing and find ways to get better.
“Guadalupe was the person that provided cleaning service and made a beautiful difference in my house. My kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom were cleaned. I can see through my shower doors now. It felt nice coming home to a clean house.”
A valuable member of our team. She started to work with us from the very beginning and has helped to grow our business to what it is today.
She grew up in Mexico and her favorite hobby is knitting. she is a loyal friend and has two birds as pets, she is really passionate about nature.
Eve was amazing! She was so professional, patient, and kind. Best cleaning service I ever had. Would recommend 100%
A valuable member of our company. She is always getting recurring customers.
She grew up in Oregon and moved to California a year and a half ago. she is inspired by nature. she loves taking care of their large collection of tropical plants and she has a rescued dog named larry.
Raul and Lilia have been amazing. It was easy to book an initial deep cleaning for my elderly mother and Lilia has taken such great care of her apartment while being very sweet toward her. They are professional and communicate clearly and promptly have always been on time and Lilia works tirelessly. This has solved a problem for us and they charge a fair rate for what they do.
Another Member That Has Help Us To Reach Our Goals.
She grew up in Mexico and besides of being 100% dedicated to the company she is fully dedicated to her family, especially her kids. despite that, she loves parties, she is inspired by nature and loves flowers.
Our office team has many responsibilities, one of them is to ensure that the quality of the process is followed to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. At the same time, they provide support to our cleaning technicians in any doubt they have about cleaning.
(Sales representative and customer success expert)
He is the person behind sales at california well done cleaning. HE IS OUR customer representative. he ensures that our company’s growth is impactful and consistent. on a daily basis he follows procedures to provide our cleaning technicians with a full schedule and making sure they are following every process to guarantee our customer’s satisfaction.
She is in charge of the recruitment process. hiring is crucial in the cleaning industry, Patricia takes this task seriously to find the best candidates that fit our working environment. she is a great key to our success. she will be happy to get to know more about you and guide you to a successful hiring with california well done cleaning.
Sales Representative And Customer Success Expert
She interacts directly with customers throughout all phases of the sales process. she is always ensuring that you have a positive experience from start to finish. whatever you need, you can always reach out to Oriana.
She is our founder. Everyday she works closely with every member of California well done cleaning to ensure we are providing quality services and customer satisfaction. She is devoted to create a strong team practicing our company’s core values and to each member to feel always inspired of being part of our family.
What Do You Say?
Ready to start your next career, we will love to answer any question you may have regarding the cleaning position. Feel free to contact our office team. If we have not convinced you yet, watch this video about one of our team members 🙂
Our Core Values
Every member of our team lives by the company’s core values. Our core values:
- Customer satisfaction
- Attention to Detail
These core values are practiced every day by our office team and cleaners. Any person that we bring on board will live by these core values and we hope this person is you
We’re really looking forward to meeting you.
If you have any questions before the interview please don’t hesitate to let us know.
See you then.