Standard Home Cleaning
Our team is ready to give you back your freedom to enjoy your days. Our Maintenance cleaning is recommended for Weekly, Biweekly, and Monthly services. We combine your needs and wants with our time-tested cleaning methods to create your very own cleaning plan and follow it every time.
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate cleaning.
This service is not recommended for deep cleanings, move in / move out cleans, or first-time initial cleans.
• Clean mirrors (streak-free).
• Dust light fixtures.
• Spot clean cabinet fronts.
• Scrub the shower, shower walls and tub.
• Clean counters, sinks and polish fixtures.
• Disinfect toilet and toilet area.
• Vacuum bathroom rugs
• Vacuum/Sweep and disinfect floors
• Remove trash, replace the bag, wipe the exterior of the trash can.
• Dust and spot clean cabinet fronts.
• Clean countertops.
• Clean sink and polish faucet.
• Wipe microwave interior and exterior.
• Dust small appliances & items on counter tops.
• Clean/polish the exterior of oven and refrigerator.
• Clean/polish stove top and exterior vent hood.
• Vacuum and mop kitchen floor.
• Remove trash, replace the bag, wipe exterior of trash can.
• Dust all furniture – polish as needed.
• Dust banister and handrails.
• Vacuum all floors/stairs and mop hard surface floors.
• Vacuum all furniture (if possible).
• General Straightening.
• Vacuum under all furniture (if possible and accessible)
• Remove cobwebs and dust ceiling fans.
• Dust reachable light fixtures and ceiling fans.
• Dust wall art and exterior AC/C vents.
• Disinfect light switches and doorknobs.
• Dust and spot clean doors and door frames.
• Dust windowsills and window ledges.
• Dust baseboards.
• Dust TVs, electronics, knick-knacks, book tops, picture frames, lamps, etc.
Standard Cleaning Extras
• Change linen and/or make all beds
• Hand wash baseboards
• Clean oven (interior) and clean refrigerator/freezer (Interior) We recommend removing the food containers, bottles, and items from the fridge before our service. Kindly note that if all of these remain in the fridge, the service duration may be extended.
• Wash interior or exterior windows (must be reachable with a 2-step stool) Window screens must be removed by the client. Screen washing is available upon request.
• Hand wash wood blinds or shutters.
• Hand-wiped interior and exterior cabinets.
California Well Done Cleaning will recommend that a deep clean should be carried out if the house has not been professionally cleaned in the last three months. We recommend a standard cleaning if your home is up to a maintenance level of cleaning, we will clean all areas mentioned in this list with this service.
Standard cleaning doesn’t include the inside of the oven or fridge, windows, shutters or blinds, cabinets, or drawers. Every home is different, so we must separate these items to provide a fair rate based on the number of rooms and the size of the house.
All recurring cleanings (weekly, biweekly, and monthly) are what we call “maintenance cleans” because the goal is to “maintain the cleanliness” of the home. These are thorough, efficient cleanings, cleaning the main areas in your home every time or in rotations if necessary. Customize cleanings are available for cleaning specific areas.
*We don’t climb more than a 2-step ladder to reach higher levels unless a 3-step ladder in good condition is provided by the client. We don’t lift or move furniture, couches, or appliances. We will be able to clean accessible areas only. If you need us to clean under or behind furniture, client will move these so our cleaner can easily clean those areas for you. We are not responsible for any broken or falling down blinds while we do the cleaning.
*Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.